The moving CHANEL show of today doesn’t close an era, despite the “Heroes” final catwalk soundtrack.
Karl Lagerfeld immense legacy will stay forever in the #Fashion system.
We can still learn a lot from his life.
- Believe in your talent and work to make your dream come true
- Be an explorer. Accept no limits
- Your life is in your hands. Stay awake
- Nurture friendship and be kind, encouraging others to thrive
- Your own storytelling is the magic enhancing your talent
- Put your ideas at the service of the brand you work for. Make it a success. And you will be repaid.
- Face good times and hard times with brightness and elegance
- Go your own way even if you have to break the rules
- Be eclectic
- Never look back
- Be aware that, despite your immense talent and charisma, nothing lasts forever but the style and the imagery you have created
- Be iconic. And unique
- Don’t follow be trendy, be timeless
- Be the leader of your pack
- Create empowering icons. Not just products
What is the most inspiring feeling Karl left you?