Valentino has a glorious heritage, an amazing present and a shining future.
- it’s owned by a very discreet and smart fund that deeply respects the luxury expertise of the company managers and their long term strategy
- Stefano Sassi, the CEO, loves being backstage and talking with facts and figures
- it is still personally supported and inspired by the founders, Valentino and Giammetti
- it has created beautiful iconic products
- Pier Paolo Piccioli is driving the brand to new heights (the last Paris Haute Couture show got an enthusiast standing ovation)
- they are growing steadily and with a long term vision
- the advertising campaigns are inspiring with a link with the past (see the Gilles Bensimon 1988 campaign with Yasmin Le Bon)
- the Brand is still chic and cool and not too fashionista nor polarizing
- the brand image is fresh and appealing to a transversal target
- the jetsetter, Rome, Italian lifestyle meets an international audience of cool people, celebrities and bloggers approach is very distinctive and impactful
- the collections are very powerful and wearable
The Best-in-Class. A great example for many competitors.